Sunday, December 24, 2006

Trip to TAJ MAHAL

My mama has always reminded me over the phone to visit & see those wonderful sightseeing places in India during my vacation. And it was my dreams to visit one of the Seven Wonders in the World of the time, namely, Taj Mahal. Last periods while being in India, i couldn't get a perfect chance to make my dream come true. Actualy it was one of my scheduled work on my mind for which the exact time wasn't surely pointed out.

One day, i mentioned about it one of my caring best friends- Deeki, she directly accepted it & promised me that would work out. Even she already had been there, she didn't hesitate about my wish. How sweet friends are surrounding me...^^

Then last month, she, her friend & me joined a tour group- our classmate, Justin's friends- to Taj Mahal, Agra. With mercy by Heaven, everything was going smoothly, there was any holdback. I'd like to note here that the group friends was great all together and it made our trip more excellent. Trip was well-organized with friendly-warm atmosphere. They were a whole rich family everyone was there ready to help each other anytime. How admirable !! ^^
Here i get impression that if we are about to do something, then we must have done it in well-organized shape & our aim must be united, whether it would be successful or not. Plus, to respect each other is the very basis for acheiving our united goal.

Well, now I've attached some better photos here during my trip, and next time I will enclose some information on related subject here. Thank you for being with me. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm, while just hanging around here n' there..
comon' i hoped u would put your snaps there, huh? Nyways, nice blog with snaps you got,man!! Go ahead!